About this item
- The power to get lost: Powered with a brushless 500 watt motor and 48 volt battery unit with two ride modes - ride assist and throttle means more time for ripping down the road, or trail, with all your gear. The Mini Swell is a street legal beast that gets you farther, faster, and does it in a performance urban motorcycle style never before achieved by electric bikes - where pedaling (or shoes) isn't required.
- Open up new spots: Twist the motorcycle-style throttle up to 20mph, and max distance of 40 miles - your backyard just got a lot bigger. Remove the secure lockable battery with included set of keys, throw it in your bag, and top it off on your next all day epic with the charging cable. The battery unit features a charge indicator and a 4-5 hour full charge time.
- Cut your own path: With fat 4 inch tires mounted to 20” alloy wheels, the aggressive knobby treads bite into whatever surface you throw at it. The triple-tree front suspension fork absorbs bumps to smooth out the ride and lets you take the street, dirt, sand or all of the above. Front and rear disc brakes have you covered when things get a little sketchy.
- Style and tech: A leather handcrafted seat, comfort grips, clean minimal lines, and aggressive moto inspired front end make it the perfect urban performance vehicle – but there’s plenty of tech under the hood. Control and monitor your ride with the LCD display, find a new gear with the 6 speed Shimano shifter, and turn the bright LED headlight on when the sun goes down.
- 85% assembled: Your new Mini Swell comes almost ready to roll with all included tools in the box. Plan for about 1 hour of assembly and safety checks before heading out on your first ride. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified—the gold standard in bicycle safety.